If you know that there is a calling on your life to fulfill your purpose through entrepreneurship, but your budget is limited, you probably qualify for the Amethyst Partner Program. This program is very intense and requires all members to focus on their personal branding in consultation and training with Kellie Gardner for six months.
Time with Kellie–Four 30-minute sessions each month
Amethyst Partners must be independent self-starters; however, it is important that they have accountability and planning sessions every single week. This contact will ensure that all assignments are being completed in a timely fashion. But, more importantly, it will give the necessary support needed to move closer towards the vision that God has for each and every Gemstone.
Program Phases & Essential Questions
- Phase I: Vision Blueprint–What is your vision?
- Phase II: Branding Education–What are you called to do and who you are called to serve?
- Phase III: Branding Implementation–What is your divine distinction and why should your target audience choose you?
- Phase IV: Marketing Education=–How will you position yourself in the marketplace and thereby attract your ideal clients?
- Phase V: Marketing Implementation–What will you do daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly to communicate your message and showcase your expertise?
- Phase VI: Assessment and Evaluation–What progress have you made since the beginning of the program? What are your next steps in the branding and marketing process?
Benefits of The Amethyst Program
Amethyst partners will be supported in the following:
- Creating a vision statement.
- Writing a specialization statement (which includes identifying a niche).
- Committing to 2-3 branding channels (communication tactics/marketing methods) to reach the target market.
- Formulating a simplistic, doable marketing map.
- Receiving weekly feedback on Action Plans (homework assignments) via email.
At the end of this program, the Amethyst Partner will be have a strong foundation by which to build a personal brand. The understanding of personal branding will be solidified and a focused plan of action in marketing efforts will be clear. Participants will also be featured on the new website.
- Weekly 30-minute strategy session for six months (Ensures that you stay on track and accomplish your goals by the end of program.)
Supplemental Resources During & After the Program
- The Brand Called You by Peter Montoya with Tim Vandehey
- Make a Name for Yourself: 8 Steps Every Woman Needs to Create a Personal Brand Strategy for Success by Robin Fisher Roffer
- You Are a Brand by Catherine Kaputa
- Branding Pays by Karen Kang
- Monthly Phase Guides (Workbook) with Action Plans (assignments)
Access to Recorded Sessions (either video or audio)
- Praise Reports (either through video email or AudioNote)
To request an application for a Gemstone Branding Program, complete and submit the form below:
You will receive the application via email.