Time with Kellie–Two 60-minute or Four 30-minute sessions per month
Emerald Partners must be independent self-starters who also wish to have frequent strategizing and accountability sessions. They receive the same resources as the Amethyst Partners. They have the option of having two 60-minute sessions or the four 30-minute sessions.
The focus is on solo assignments outside of the collaborative sessions. This option can also be used for maintenance after 6 months of one of the other Gemstone Branding Programs that are available.
- Phase I: Vision Blueprint
- Phase II: Branding Education
- Phase III: Branding Implementation
- Phase IV: Marketing Education
- Phase V: Marketing Implementation
- Phase VI: Assessment and Evaluation
Typically, each phase is allotted four weeks of training and consultation; however, Emerald Partners can move through the phases at their own pace.
Benefits of the Emerald Program
Emerald partners will be supported in the following:
- Creating a vision statement.
- Write a specialization statement (which includes identifying a niche).
- Choosing a leading attribute.
- Choosing five branding channels to reach the target market.
- Formulating a marketing map.
- Selecting an advisory team.
- Monthly 60-minute teleclasses or webinars with business and personal development experts
At the end of this program, the Emerald Partner will have a strong foundation by which to build a personal brand. The understanding of personal branding will be solidified and a focused plan of action in marketing efforts will be clear. Participants may also be featured on the new website.
- The Brand Called You by Peter Montoya with Tim Vandehey
- Make a Name for Yourself: 8 Steps Every Woman Needs to Create a Personal Brand Strategy for Success by Robin Fisher Roffer
- Phase Guides with Action Plans (assignments)
- Access to Recorded Sessions (either video or audio)
- Praise Reports (either through video email or AudioNote)
Note: These books will be used as “textbooks” during this program.
To request an application for a Gemstone Branding Program, complete and submit the form below:
The application will be sent via email.