Time with Kellie–Five 60-minute Sessions & Weekly Sessions
Ruby partners have a strong online presence and very professional marketing materials. They are now ready to launch a 12-month personal branding campaign. They receive support in four major areas for 9 months:
Program and Product Development
Ruby partners and I work on the creation of their programs and products from start to finish. Merchandise development, if desired, is also a focus. Many sessions are devoted to brainstorming in this area, so that partners design programs and products that their clients need while staying true to their authentic selves.
Seminar, Workshop, Bootcamp, Conference Development
Another focus during the Ruby program is creating big-ticket seminars and conferences. Much time is spent developing these events and then actually implementing plans to bring them to fruition.
Staff Selection, Training and Development
During this time, it is important that Ruby partners recognize that they are the chief operating officers of their business. Hiring a staff to handle tasks that take them away from money-making activities is necessary. We will work together through this process to make sure this is a smooth transition and that “the best” professionals are hired.
At this point, Ruby partners, who are already very successful, need someone to hold them accountable for reaching their goals and completing major projects. Support in this area is given.
Two V.I.P Days
Partners will meet with Kellie Gardner for a full 6-hour V.I.P. Day. twice during the program.
- The Brand Called You by Peter Montoya with Tim Vandehey
- Make a Name for Yourself: 8 Steps Every Woman Needs to Create a Personal Brand Strategy for Success by Robin Fisher Roffer
- The Marketing Plan Handbook: Develop Big Picture Marketing Plans for Pennies on the Dollar by Robert W. Bly
- Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshops by Fred Gleeck
- The Ruby Partner Project Guide
- Access to Recorded Sessions (either video or audio)
- Praise Reports (either through video email or Audio Note)
Note: These books will be used as “textbooks” during this program.
To request an application for a Gemstone Branding Program, complete and submit the form below: