The Hottest Ways to Promote Your Book On the Internet Are Revealed
An Encyclopedia of Incredible Tips
When I purchased Red Hot Internet Publicity: An Insider’s Guide to Marketing Your Book On The Internet, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
It is the most comprehensive book I have seen on book marketing as it covers every single possible question or concern that an aspiring or veteran author might have when it comes to creating a presence online.
It is apparent that Penny’s goal was to over-deliver on the content, as we are often told to do as entrepreneurs, trainers, educators, or service professionals, and that is what she did.
I literally could see this book as at least 5 different books–all chocked full of strategies that actually get results.
My Transforming Talk with Penny Sansevieri
You have to know by now that I absolutely LOVE reading and sharing transforming talks with authors with you. Today, I was blessed to talk to Penny Sansevieri and honestly, I could have talked to her for hours.
If you don’t mind me saying so, this interview was AWESOME!!!! Penny shared so much information that would help you, me–anyone who has a story, experience, and expertise to share with others through their writing.
Here are some of the questions I asked Penny. Listen to the show to find out what she had to say.
- Penny, you demonstrate your expertise in a big way in Red Hot Internet Publicity. It is as if you wrote an encyclopedia for authors all over the world, covering every single possible concern or question they might have when it comes to promoting their books. What was your biggest challenge as you brainstormed what to include in a book such as this?
- I’d like for every author or prospective author who is listening to our discussion to take away some concrete, action steps that really work in today’s marketplace, so let’s begin “at the beginning.” I am writing a book right now. I have two chapters done. What would you advise me to do first as it relates to marketing my book?
- When I read the first 100 pages of your book, I find out how important an author’s website is as his/her piece of internet real estate. What are the things no good website can be without?
- Should an author have a separate website for the book or just promote the book on their own website?
- Penny, there are some authors out there who have websites, but they have not entered the blogosphere or they started a blog, but they don’t post on a regular basis. What is the number one reason that authors should be bloggers and what are the major mistakes that bloggers need to avoid making?
- One of the greatest tips you shared in the book is “People don’t buy books, they buy benefits.” With that in mind, what must an author do to create a site that gives customers what you call “A Nordstrom Shopping Experience”?
- Penny, you lay out so many ways to promote your book on the internet. For the remainder of the show, I’d like to focus on this. If you had to choose the top 5 ways for book promotion, what would they be and why?
- Penny, there may be someone listening who has already published his or her book, already has a website, but they just have not been able to make an impact their target audience as they’d hoped, what would you advise him or her to do right now?
Listen To The Show Right Here!
Wasn’t that a great discussion? Feel free to share any insights you gained from the show right here. I love to hear from you. Also, please share this post with those in your network that you believe will benefit from Penny’s knowledge and expertise. You may contact Penny at www.amarketingexpert.com.Peace and Blessings,
Filed under: Attracting Clients • Blog Traffic • Book Reviews • Business Success • Dynamic Coaches & Consultants • Expanding Your Reach • Internet Marketing • Internet Radio Interview • Lead-generation • Market Research • Personal Branding
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!